- Aspen Iselin Field R&R rose to the occasion when partnered with Aspen to replace the existing sod in Iselin Field with synthetic turf providing a durable playing surface to match temperamental conditions in the High Country.
- Hilton Garden Inn at 1400 Welton Adjacent to the Colorado Convention Center, this Hilton Garden Inn provided unique challenges with a zero property line setback and specific downtown detention and water quality standards.
- Cherry Creek School District - STEM Building Working closely with the Cherry Creek School District, R&R provided innovative design work for this Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) Facility including the Electromagnetic Spectrum and Fibonacci Plazas.
- Denver Hospice Center Coordinating with the Lowry Redevelopment Committee, R&R was heavily involved with the design on the Denver Hospice site ranging in everything from new utility connections to complex courtyard configurations.
- The Residences at 6th Avenue One of several projects with the Aurora Housing Authority, R&R implemented quality drainage and engineering design principles to create a comfortable community for families including a playground, gazebo, and useable green space.
- Denver Justice Center Located only a few blocks from R&R’s Denver offices, the Denver Justice Center utilizes the latest in civil green design including a cutting edge Porous Landscape Detention (PLD) area.
The R&R team is made up of Professional Engineers (P.E.'s), Licensed Surveyors (P.L.S.) and LEED AP's providing value through creative and cost-effective design solutions. R&R has more than 25 years experience with city and counties in obtaining project approval for our clients regarding planning, civil engineering, land surveying and construction observation services.